Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drug Deal

A man walks past a dodgy hotdog stand

Customer: Hello, you open for business

Vendor: Always, as long as its business dawg what you need, i can give you what you need

Customer: Yeah hi, id like a hotdog with sauce

Vendor: Alright, i hear you i hear you, with sauce, right i know what you want man. You dont want no hotdog

Customer: i dont

Vendor: Nah man, hotdog is weak man, its weak, this weeks shipment aint right dawg. Youll be paying full price for some wack shit

Customer: But i like hotdogs

Vendor: I know man, i know you do. I know how you hotdog fiends be, you get stuck on the product cant truck no change, get all addicted and shit

Customer: To hotdogs

Vendor: Yeah man, you get mad on that hotdog. But i got something better much better

Customer: Ok, what else do you have in there

Vendor: Back here, i got everything you need playa. I got some shit fresh of the boat from my connek in Mexico nigga, we callin it Burrito

Customer: Well i like Burritos

Vendor: What nigga, how you had Burrito before, you damn sure havent had this Burrito before, its fresh of the boat, Mexico via Columbia nigga

Customer: Columbia?, isnt that along way to go for lunch

Vendor: Lunch? What you mean..... ahhhh lunch, like you got the hunger for Burrito or hotdog, you having it for lunch, you almost lost me on that yo

Customer: .......Right, so ill have a burrito then (puts 5 bucks on the counter)

Vendor: What kind of wack shit is this yo, are you playin me. Coz Lil Big John dont get, oh i see, playa wanna pre tasting i see i see no worries

Customer: Thats really nice of you id love a pre taste like you say.

Vendor puts a burrito on the counter

Customer: Wheres my crack?

2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun reading this one as if I was from the ghetto.
    I dont have any ideas for this at the moment.
    But it is a nice fun little journey to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to get down my comments from elsewhere, I like this idea -there are a couple fo things that can be tweaked for to work better in audio... eg. making the product something that makes a noise such as pets at a pet shop etc etc. Good first two weeks team!

    ReplyDelete