Sunday, August 23, 2009

What was That?

Woman: Why did you make me tell you about all my past boyfriends??

Man: So that I could find out what kind of woman you really are!!! A very good one apprently, Ive been hearing great things

Woman: From who?

Man: Your exes, really great guys. Im surprised you let them go

Woman: Babe, are you kidding?

Man: What? I can be cool about this, I can be "one of the girls"

Woman: Maybe i dont want that

Man: But maybe you do. You most likely do. Guys like girls that are dudie.

Woman: Dudie?

Man: Tell me about your tampons

Woman: How about we go to sleep

Man: I know thats what the guy who's writing this sketch is thinking

Woman: Ooookay... Good night

Man: Good night Baby, I dont think he had any good ideas anyway. Left it too late i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment